We develop, design, manufacture and assemble special machinery for various industries as well as additional modules for automation technology, we get them operational and we will provide necessary service tasks. An experienced team of designers and technicians will help you create safe, optimized, affordable and easy to implement solutions.
We are a german company situated in the Northeast-Quadrant industrial park in Chemnitz / Saxony, founded in summer 1994 from parts of the former Wirkbau-Textilmaschinenbau GmbH Chemnitz. Our current staff size is fourty full time employees and a number of apprentices.
We are happy to offer you our services and longtime experience as a machine- and tool maker to help with the implementation of your projects. We are there for you from the very start all the way to the final product, including technological guidance, development, design, production, assembly, implementation and tweaking.
Our diverse range of customers includes various system suppliers for the car industry, other machine- and textile machine makers, assembly distributors and numerous other equipment vendors.
A wide range of products combined with modern machinery and experienced employees, enables us to react quickly and flexibly to any customer requests. With our long term experience as a machine- and tool maker we guarantee you reliable high quality products and on schedule handling of all projects. Our employees are more than happy to assist you with anything you might need for the realization of your projects!
Modern technology enables us to produce highly complicated work pieces and more importantly, it guarantees you a high quality end-product. We're able to efficiently produce a multitude of highly accurate forms for single item production or item batch production. The use of coordinate processing ensures us to work with highest-precision for our customers.
We exclusively work with calibrated measuring & testing equipment and our certified quality management guarantees consistently high quality products and an organized, efficient and secure production process.
- Manual, hydraulic and pneumatic fixtures with machine integration
- Single clamping systems and multi clamping systems, devices for distortion-free clamping and reliable material determination
- Devices including automatic switching systems, such as pallet changes or zero point clamping system
various machining methods such as:
- Cutting: CNC-, five-axis machining, special solutions for thin-walled parts
- Turning: mandrels, clamps, devices for thin-walled parts, excentric turning devices and more
- Grinding: internal / external cylindrical grinding, surface grinding
- Drilling: usage of various standardized clamping systems, deep hole drilling, CNC fixtures for special drilling tasks
- Clinching devices
- Devices for electrical and electronic components, eg. assembly and crimping of plug contacts
- Devices for installing seals, backup and snap rings, bearings, bushings, etc.
- Gluing and soldering equipment
- Measuring devices with electronic probes for computer analysis and data storage
- Implementation of testing and measurement devices in gauge quality
- Production of sample parts, form gauges, thickness & distance gauges, jigs and more
- Testing and measurement devices for coarse tolerance components, such as equipment used to check distance and flatness for wall installation frames
- Devices for different welding techniques such as serial, single and auxiliary welding
- Universal welding devices
- High-precision laser welding devices with repeatable positioning of welding parts and water cooling of critical components
- Laser welding devices with clip-change systems for welding plants, manual and automated device changes including the necessary media (sensors, pneumatic and cooling)
- Press brake tools, bending tools, Z-bending tools, stamping tools, cutting tools, threading tools, cutting tools specifically designed for press brakes
- Production of tools according to design documentation
- Production of parts and components, contract work, wire-cut EDM & sinker EDM
- Embossing tools for the production of standard parts such as stencils, stamps and many more.
- Due to capacity reasons we're currently designing / manufacturing only to a certain extent
- Large tools are currently not part of our production spectrum
Through technological connection / combination of CNC machining techniques and erosion techniques, we are able to produce complex and highly precise single and serial parts.
Except for necessary heat treatments, coatings, etc., for which we collaborate with very experienced partners, everything is done in our company. Upon request, you will of course receive the necessary quality, material and heat treatment certificates!
Here is a brief overview of possible machining variables we're able to handle.
Naturally we're offering young people the opportunity of an in-firm training at our company, with the primary focus of becoming a toolmaker specialized in device technology.
If you're technically minded, skilled, interested in modern machinery, have a solid mathematical background, have spatial awareness and most imortantly the perseverance and patience to see it through, then you're welcome to apply! Your training will start at educational institutions in Chemnitz, there you'll learn about the basics of metal working and machining methods such as drilling, turning, cutting, grinding and others. After six month you'll begin practical training here with us and over time you'll be given the opportunity to attend additional specialization courses, where you'll learn about hydraulics, pneumatics and CNC operations.
What is required of you: You'll need to have at least a general school certificate / secondary school certificate, a solid grasp of the German language, send us a written application.
We are currently hiring! If you want to know more about available job openings, please do contact us!
Have a question or want to talk to us about something? Then don't hesitate to get in touch via phone, fax, email, use our contact form or visit us in Chemnitz. We're always happy to help!
Information according to §5 TMG:
|Company||:||S&F Maschinen- und Werkzeugbau GmbH|
|Address||:||Clemens-Winkler-Str. 8, 09116 Chemnitz|
|Executive directors||:||Dipl. Ing. (FH) Peter Schmiedel
Dipl. Ing. (FH) Andreas Fritzsche
|Phone||:||+49 (0) 371 834407-00|
|Fax||:||+49 (0) 371 / 834407-99|
|Register court||:||District court Chemnitz|
|Tax-ID §27a Value Added Tax Act||:||DE 164 755 335|
Employer's liability insurance information:
- Victoriaplatz 2
- 40477 Duesseldorf
- Area of validity: Germany
Liability for content
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages according to the general laws according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as service providers are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances which indicate an illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. Liability in this respect, however, is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement. If we become aware of any such infringements, we will immediately remove such content.
Liability for links
Our website contains links to external websites of third parties on whose content we have no influence. Therefore, we can not assume any liability for these third-party contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of the linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete indications of an infringement. If we become aware of legal violations, we will immediately remove such links.
The content and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. The copying, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this page are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site has not been created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. If you are nevertheless aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a corresponding note. If we become aware of legal violations, we will immediately remove such content.
Responsible for the content according to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV:
The use of our website is normally possible without giving personal data. If personal data (for example name, address or e-mail addresses) are collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. These data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data before access by third parties is not possible.
If you send us inquiries by means of a contact form, your information from the inquiry form, including the contact details given there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and for the case of additional questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.